Sing Me Home
Print or View Song:
I wrote this for Taos Threshold singer Elizabeth when she went into Hospice. She had been a midwife for decades & also wrote many of the Spanish translations for Taos Threshold Choir songs. Much love & gratitude for her life here.
See Peggy’s Songwriter Profile
1) Sing me home, sing me deep
into the heart of love, where I can be. (or sleep)
2) Sing me joy, sing me peace,
sing me fearlessness and sweet release.
3) Sing me home so I can feel
the place where I was born, where I can heal.
4) Sing me home, to the light,
where the darkness falls out of the sky.
5) Sing me home, sing me deep
into the heart of love, where I will be.