Boulder Threshold Singers
Who We Are
- We are part of a network of over 100 choirs worldwide who offer our voices in service at the bedsides of people who are dying or seriously ill.
- We also sing for struggling newborns and their families.
- When invited, we sing in groups of 3-4 for about 20 minutes. We sing soft, gentle, heartfelt songs to offer presence, comfort, and kindness.
- The offering of song is always free of charge.
- Founded in 2013, the Boulder Threshold Singers chapter is one of two Threshold Choirs based in Boulder, Colorado.
If you would like more information or would like to request bedside singing, please contact us by email at [email protected].