Columbia Threshold Singers
Who We Are and What We Do
Welcome to Columbia Threshold Singers, a chapter of Threshold Choir. We serve the Boone County, Missouri area.
- Our mission is to sing softly at the bedside of those experiencing serious health challenges or for those at the threshold of life and death, offering the peace, calm, and comfort that music can bring.
- We honor all spiritual paths and cultures and have no religious affiliation.
- We visit those in hospice, hospitals, long-term care facilities and at home.
- Our singing is a gift. There is no charge.
Sing With Us
We welcome singers to this circle of community and find peace and calm as we sing together.
- We practice weekly on Saturdays at 1:30 pm for one hour.
- You do not need to read music to participate, but have the ability to carry a tune a cappella and hold your part in harmony.
For more information, to request our services, or to visit a rehearsal, please contact us by email at [email protected].